Hyatt Regency Hill Country, San Antonio – www.hillcountry.hyatt.com
I had the absolute pleasure of staying at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country a few weeks ago. It was a fantastic experience!! The resort had stunning grounds as well as a number of other fun amenities. The most impressive thing onsite was the catering – it was very creative for our group, including baked buns in flowerpots, tequila popsicles, and “make your own salad” buffet. The designer pizzas and roasted pig were great unique touches.
- Flowrider and waterslide
- Great outdoor venues – lawn areas, decks, near waterslides and flowrider
- Charlie’s Long Bar – great place to hang out
- Large guest rooms, with balconies
- 27 holes of golf
- Family friendly – strict 10pm noise policy
- Did I mention the catering??
The resort is not on the Riverwalk, but a tranquil resort all on its own. A great alternative in San Antonio. Enjoy the resort at www.hillcountry.hyatt.com .