Our HelmsBriscoe Canadian Prairies team held their October team meeting at this newly renovated south Edmonton hotel. Delta’s from coast-to-coast are renovating their guest rooms to include amenities that every traveller can surely appreciate. Spacious luggage racks, great use of shelf space in the bathrooms, ample plugins at both the desk and bedside. The meeting space has also been redone, this hotel is GREAT for larger programs with complex needs – there is a huge ballroom that can be divided many ways, and ample breakout spaces for smaller groups. Some of the breakout rooms have built-in TVs for your projection needs.
The hotel is working on reinventing their catering menus and the new ideas are fantastic!!! The presentation is wonderful and the taste combination will surely impress guests and conference delegates!
I’ve always love the location of this hotel – right off of Gateway Boulevard as you come in from Calgary, and right on major thoroughfares that can take you up to the West Edmonton Mall and other shopping centres in a flash!
The staff at this hotel are Delta-proud – many of them being there for a number of years. Delta is a proud Canadian brand hotel chain and their product is now world-class (watch for new Delta’s popping up coast to coast including the new downtown Toronto property set to open later this year!)
- The AV in the meeting rooms is easy to use and best in class
- The plug-ins in the guest rooms – no more searching under beds for outlets and extension cords!!
- The lounge – a great place to kick back and go over the events of the day with your colleagues!
- Meeting catering – very unique, and amazing presentation
- Top of the Inn – a gorgeous meeting room on the top floor of the hotel with sweeping views of the city – great for receptions and galas!
To learn more about the Delta Edmonton South, reach out to me – you’ll enjoy what you learn – https://www.deltahotels.com/Hotels/Delta-Edmonton-South-Hotel-Conference-Centre